Friday, June 22, 2007

SEQUEL...

I walk in to my designing office,say hello to my coleaques and begin to work.Few hours later my best friend Gigi comes near to me and asks:

"Might I see the project you are working?"

I allready was smiling.We knew each other allmost eighteen years,from Elementary School,from University to Institute.I like and respect him such as a big brother,because he was two years older than me,and i can discuse any problem with him.

"I was in late today and I'm sure I'll have troubles.Beside that yesterday my older girl was put in Hospital with hepatitis diagnosis".

"Bad news,sais him..."Have you listened last evening Radio Free Europe?"
"Sorry,I was at the Hospital"I said.
"It was interesting,they talk about a meeting for replacement Ceausescu this evening here in Iasi,than,all over the country"Gigi said.
"We would that,isn't it?"I said."But I didn't notice this morning anything uptown or arround..."
Slowly Gigi moves away from me because in my Office enters a group of architects to debate the location of a new Hotel.It was very dangerous to speak about Radio Free Europe these days in Romania.

No comments: